So, while I was actually starting to move posts over to this lovely site, I noticed that when I saved a category’s description, certain HTML was being stripped.
For example (please no comments on quotes, this is HTML5!),
<a href=http://www.vim.org/ target=_blank>Vim</a> is an editor that I came across when looking for alternatives to, what I was currently using, <a href=http://notepad-plus-plus.org></a>Notepad++. I eventually started customizing it and trying to get it to work for me. At one point I even gave up, but came back to give it a try again.
It eventually lead to <a href=https://devblog.aubreypwd.com/category/vim/aubreys-gvim></a>Aubrey’s gVim, as well as <a href=/tag/vimtips>vimTips</a> and <a href=/tag/aubreygvimtips>Aubrey’s gVim Tips</a>.
In this piece of code, inside a category description, though links were allowed, the
class=it was not!
This plugin really came in handy!